How do I gain weight?
2019/04/08Answer by :
In a world full of people suffering with obesity, being underweight can be an equally serious problem. A person is underweight if his/ her Body Mass Index (BMI) is below 18.5. In a survey, it is found that more women are underweight.
Reasons why one is underweight?
- Eating Disorders
- Infection etc.
One may be underweight and needs gaining weight or need to gain some body muscle, these tips and tricks will help both to gain weight. Also, one shouldn’t start eating junk food and fats as they may help you gain some fat but will harm your health. One shouldn’t rely on unhealthy habits to gain weight as it is only going to affect your body adversely.
- Make it a habit to eat three meals at least a day.
- Keep taking some snacks in between, before bed etc.
- Eat food that are rich in Protein, Fat.
- Ear high carb foods.
- Drink whole Milk. Take dry fruits like Nuts, almonds, walnuts etc.
- Whole grains like oats and brown rice should be taken.
- Eat red meats, potato, starches, salmon and oily fish.
- Eat Cheese, whole eggs, avocados, Fats and oils.
- Lift weights, exercise 2-3 times a week to ensure calories goes to your muscle and not the fat cells.
- Do not over exercise as a result in burning calories.
- Do not drink water prior to meal resulting in less calorie consumption.
- Add cream to coffee.
- Quit smoking habits.
- Sleep plenty.
Gaining weight isn’t a one day process and you will need to be consistent with your diet, daily routine of eat, exercise, work and sleep. Adapting these things in your day to day life will surely ensure you gain some weight.