how to lose 5 kg weight in a month?
2019/03/13Answer by :
Losing 5Kgs in a month can be a big deal. You may have gained some extra weight in past few months, or may want to be slimmer for the next occasion and need to lose kilos in a month. Losing 5 Kgs in a month means your body should lose 1200 calories a day. This can’t be achieved solely by taking a low carb, low fat diet or by doing exercise. You will have to take a balanced diet and burn calories by involving in more physical activities.
First things first
- Stop eating junk food, subways right away.
- Cut on processed sugar in food.
- Use less oil/ butter.
- Do not quit on Protein rich diet suddenly. You can cut on carbs slowly but will need all the fiber to gain strength.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking lots of water (if possible, lukewarm). Drink half a liter water in the morning.
- Quit carbonated drinks, late night snacks.
- Include cardio exercise along with strength training exercise. You may go to a gym or simple chose an activity like dancing, running or explore YouTube for that matter.
You need to make sure that your calorie intake per day is always less than what you burn. For that ensure to adapt these daily habits.
- Try stretching when you wake up in the morning.
- Drink plenty of water (Preferably 3 time’s lukewarm water).
- Eat heavy breakfast, followed by lighter lunch and have salad or something in dinner.
- Do not sleep just after having dinner rather indulge in some physical activity or simply give some time so that you don’t gain more calories.
- A walk after a meal is always best idea.
- Eat fruit salad, try avoiding high calorie fruits though.
- Aloe Vera juice helps cutting fat.
- Replace your meal with smaller plates.
Exercises you can follow but don’t stick to one every day.
- Jumping jacks
Make sure you keep yourself physically active throughout the day but don’t overdo anything. Do not skip meals or overdo exercises as they may result adversely.